4 looks to fall back in love with ballerina !
The famous ballerinas are back in our wardrobes ! It's been years since they were considered as has-beens. How did they make a comeback ? Minimalist fashion has opened its wings. That means selecting basics to allow our look to be elegant while remaining casual. Stand out from the crowd without overdoing it are the key words of the minimalist look. This is completely in line with the values that the ballerina conveys. Straight out of the opera house where the ballet dancers are, the ballerina has found her place in the history of fashion. She reinvents fashion by bringing together girly and simplicity. Tired of heels that destroy your feet, try ballerinas. You won't be disappointed !
Simple and elegant, the black ballerina is made for you !
The weather is fine, it’s even getting warm. The season of flowers is showing its nose: it’s spring time. This season is full of colour, warmth and good mood. During this season we like to wear colour, so our shoes should be kept simple so as not to over do it. What could be better than the black ballerina. It is elegant, comfortable and perfectly matches the spring look.
"@paola.ambre is wearing the must-have Repetto black ballet flats combined with classic loose trousers and a sailor top. A look that is both classic and timeless ! "
SHOP THE LOOK
1.Black Cinderella Ballerinas Repetto, 225€. 2. Dupe jumper in white and black striped cotton Arket, 79€. 3. Beige cashmere trousers Arket, 135€.
1. Hartlyn ballerina in leopard leather by Dune London via Debijenkorf, 80€. 2. Charlotte ballerina in black leather with buckle detail by L.K.Bennett via Debijenkorf, 260€. 3. Black patent ballerinas from La Redoute, 19.99€. 4. White patent leather ballerinas Miu Miu via Printemps, 650€.
The ballerina with heels accompanies you on your shopping trip with friends.
We love to look good, to look trendy when we go out with our bffs. You never know, if a few photos are needed, and HUP on Instagram ! You have to look your best. The girly look will be perfect for this day. Here the ballerina with heel will amaze your outfit. And contrary to what you might think, the heeled ballerina is most comfortable. A positive point for a shopping day.
@alisontoby has created a sensational look ! Enough to make you want to buy these babies.
SHOP THE LOOK
1. Bulla Babies 65 beige Nodaleto, 690€. 2. Dupe shorts in cream ribbed knit H&M,
14,99€8,99€. 3. Dupe cream cashmere blend knitted cardigan H&M, 129€. 4. Set of 3 pairs of white socks H&M, 9.99€. 5. White cotton T-shirt H&M, 6.99€. 6. Baby Move yellow gold diamond necklace Messika, 2 350€. 7. Bobby Large beige bag Dior, 3 300€.
1. Pink leather slippers Prada via Printemps, 620€. 2. White patent leather Mary-Janes Miu Miu via Printemps, 675€. 3. Black patent leather ballerinas La Redoute, 54.99€. 4. Green bronze Dominus leather ballerina heels Jonak via Debijenkorf,
Tonight we’re going to put on our glitter ballerinas to celebrate.
It’s hard to stand out from the crowd at these Parisian parties, which are full of girls who are more trendy than the others. That’s why we’ve found a special pair for you. What better way to be the star of the evening than with sequins. You won’t go unnoticed with these ballerinas. A little bonus for the glittery ballerinas with heels. Real jewels !
"@Leiasfez chose beautiful gold and black glitter heeled ballet flats ! She associates them with a blue sailor top, shorts, jeans and a black shopping bag. An outfit to copy urgently !
SHOP THE LOOK
1. Gold and black sequin and patent calf ballerinas Chanel, 990€. 2. Selby sunglasses Tom Ford, 395€. 3. Osa Tote medium in black leather Khaite, 1,670€. 4. Black and white striped turtleneck jumper Toteme Studio, 450€. 5. Blue 501 Short Levi’s via Asos,
1. Gold sequinned fabric ballerinas Miu Miu via Printemps, 415€. 2. Balthus heels with sequins Jonak via Debijenkorf,
125€75€. 3. Cinderella ballerinas in leather with silver sequins Repetto, 275€. 4. Gold sequin pointy ballerinas Truffle Collection via Asos, 23.99€16.99€.
A little more sophisticated? The slingback ballerina will please you.
You think the black ballerina is too simple? Do you want something a bit sexier for summer, but without going overboard? The slingback is about to charm you. It is open at the back with a strap around the heel. But not only that. It’s the pointed toe that accentuates its prestige. We can say that it is really hot!
@Clairerose opted for the famous black slingback ballet flats that she wears with a casual look with light blue jeans, a sweater and a black trench.
SHOP THE LOOK
1. Black strappy ballerinas Chanel, 870€. 2. Black cashmere v-neck jumper La Redoute, 119,99€. 3. White cotton T-shirt H&M, 6.99€. 4. White 501 skinny jeans Levi's, 109€. 5. Dupe classic navy blue trench coat NA-KD, 121,95€. 5. Cream Lady mini bag Dior, 3 800€. 6. New Wave sunglasses Saint Laurent via Farfetch, 275€.
1. Black leather ballerinas Prada via Printemps, 650€. 2. J'ADIOR slingback ballerinas Dior, 790€. 3. Beige braided leather Tarragona ballerinas Souliers Martinez via Printemps, 425€. Dhapou ballerinas in beige and black leather Jonak via Debijenkorf, 115€.
What do you think about the come back of the ballerina in our wardrobes?
Share your best looks with us on Instagram @scandalook and on the SCANDALOOK app.