4 trends to adopt for fall !
Summer is coming to an end... Now it's time to put away your swimming costumes, light dresses and jean shorts and prepare your fall wardrobe. What are the trends to adopt? What are the pieces to add to your wardrobe to spice up your back-to-school looks?
1. The sailor stripes sweater : the timeless basic to have in your wardrobe!
One of this fall’s must-have trends is the Breton stripes sweater. Known as the emblem of Jean-Paul Gaultier, the sailor never ceases to seduce fashionistas. Since its great return in the fall of 2021, it has become one of the most popular pieces for fashion lovers. The sailor goes through the decades and is a basic to integrate into your wardrobe capsule.
“Sailors go with everything, don’t get old and probably never will. “J-P Gaultier.
@cristinahudacov combines a black and white long-sleeved sailor suit Arket with classic black trousers Zara et and Oran sandals for a minimalist and chic look.
SHOP THE LOOK
1. Black and white sailor hat Arket, €25.00. 2. Black linen trousers Zara, €39.95. 3. Black Oran sandals Hermes, €510. 4. Black Timeless bag Chanel, €8,990.
1. Boat-neck striped top Massimo Dutti, €35.95. 2. Stripped sweater with buttons Massimo Dutti, €69.95. 3. Striped ribbed sweater Massimo Dutti, €69.95. 4. Black oversized stripe jumper MANGO, €39.99. 5. Zip-up jumper MANGO, €39.99. 6. Cargo jeans with pockets MANGO, €49.99. 7. Unbleached sailor hat Stradivarius, €19.99. 8. Striped polo shirt Stradivarius , €19.99. 9. Striped knitted jumper Zara, €39.95. 10. Fine stripe knitwear NA-KD, €63.95 11. Midi striped dress Massimo Dutti, 79,95€.
2. The waiter’s waistcoat: the boyish piece you need!
After the oversized blazer and the pegged trousers in the men’s wardrobe, the waiter’s waistcoat is now making a comeback in the fashionable woman’s dressing room.
With a matching suit for a working girl look, over a shirt, open or closed, with a jeans for a more casual outfit, the possibilities of matching the man’s waistcoat are multiples.
SHOP THE LOOK
1. Black suit jacket from H&M, 29.95€. 2. Blue wide-leg jeans NA-KD, 57.95€. 3. Leatherette flip-flops MANGO via Zalando, 39.99€. 4. Black smooth leather bag number 10 Polène Paris, 330€.
1. Beige suit jacket Veromoda on Asos, 41.99€. 2. Sleeveless waistcoat with black straps ZARA, 49.95€. 3. Khaki linen waistcoat ZARA, 29.95€. 4. Navy linen cardigan from ZARA, 39.95€. 5. Classic waistcoat with pockets ZARA, 49.95€. 6. Waistcoat with American neckline ZARA, 29.95€. 7. White linen waistcoat from NA-KD, 57.95€. 8. Tennis striped waistcoat Stradivarius, 29.99€. 9. Black cotton cardigan Pretty Little Things, 17€. 10. V-neck sleevless cardigan Massimo Dutti, €69,95
3. The miniskirt is making a comeback!
Among the the must-have trends for the new season, the mini-skirt is a must ! Straight out of the 2000s, the mini-skirt has made a comeback on the catwalks. Slit, pleated, low waist, belted, printed, it has imposed itself as a key piece during fashion week, notably at Miu Miu, Dior, Hermes,… The mini-skirt is THE key piece of the “school girl” style, so what better time than fall to adopt it?
@camillevhp chose a black split miniskirt with a white NA-KD shirt for a trendy black and white look !
SHOP THE LOOK
1. Black split miniskirt Even&Odd on Zalando, 15.99€. 2. Oversized shirts with knotted sleeves NA-KD, 51.95€. 3. Triumph belt Céline on 24S, 450€. 4. Black timeless bag Chanel, 8990€.
1. Black skort ZARA, 29.95€. 2. Black pleated skort Stradivarius, 25.99€. 3. Grey knitted mini-skirt by Stradivarius, 15.99€. 4. Pleated denim skirt ZARA, 29.95€. 5. denim skirt MiuMiu on 24S, 620€. 6. Black skirt Courrèges on Farfetch, 680€. 7. Plaid pleated skort Stradivarius, 25.99€. 8. White criss-cross skirt Stradivarius, 19.99€. 9. Asymmetric mini-skirt with check ZARA, 39.95€. 10. Belted miniskirt Stradivarius, 25.99€. 11. Beige pleated skirt Stradivarius, 22.99€. 12. Grey pleated micro skirt Pretty Little Things, 18€.
4. Moccasins: the fall’s it shoes !
If loafers have not always been appreciated by everyone, they have succeeded in restoring their image and taking a place of choice in the dressing room of it girls. We like them chunky, black, white, traditional or with bits. You will have understood, the moccasin is THE versatile pair of shoes, it adapts to all styles: rock, workwear, romantic, casual, preppy, chic…
@chloesqs chose horsebit loafers to complete her look.
SHOP THE LOOK
1. Beige blazer NA-KD, 104,95€. 2. Leather loafers with golden horsebit H&M, 69,99€. 3. Bucket bag Nat & Nin on LaRedoute, 175€.
1. Chuncky mocassins Massimo Dutti, 99.95€. 2. Black loafers Céline on 24S, 750€. 3. Platform loafers ba&sh, 147€. 4. Open back loafers ZARA, 49.95€. 5. Heeled loafers with bits Roger Vivier on 24S, 950€. 6. Beige suede loafers &Other Stories, 110€. 7. Ecru heeled loafers TOD'S on 24S, 690€. 8. Thick white loafers NA-KD, 69.95€. 9. Camel leather loafers ZARA, 49.95€.
And you, what is your favorite trend for this fall?
Share your best looks on Instagram @scandalook and on the SCANDALOOK App !